After selecting one of Orbitist's Low Earth, Geosynchronous, or Heliocentric plans, you will be asked to submit billing information and a method of payment. You can cancel or change this plan at any time.
MAKING PAYMENTS WITH ORBITIST
- After signing up for a plan, fill out the necessary user account information.
- You will then be directed to a "Checkout" page.
3. Here you can enter your billing information and your payment method. Orbitist accepts credit card or paypal.
4. Once you've completed filling out the page, select "Review Order" at the bottom of the page to double-check your information before submitting these forms. Canceling the order will cancel your subscription plan, but will keep your account. However, you will not be able to make any maps until selecting and paying for a plan.
5. Now, when you log into you can view your "Orders" and "Recurring Fees" along the top menu bar.
6. To change your method payment or subscription plan at anytime, select "cancel" and follow the steps listed.
That's it! If you need help canceling your account or have any questions about Orbitist, please e-mail email@example.com.