The Orbitist mapping application allows users to explore content in a way unlike any other. If you've found your way to this tutorial, then you've already begun thinking of ways to make your business, organization, or enterprise more interactive. Let us be your guide as we teach you the basics of Orbitist. Then, you'll be able to pioneer your own mapping projects with confidence.
This lesson will show users how to sign up for Orbitist and manage their unique mapping account.
- Go to the Orbitist homepage at http://www.orbitist.com/.
- Click on the "SIGN IN" button located on the top right of the screen. You will be directed to our Take Action page.
- Scroll down the page until you see three pricing options. These packages denote the size of your Orbitist account. Determine which package that best suits your organization and click on the corresponding button. This will direct you to the Orbitist login page.
- You will be directed to the User Account page. However, in order to use the Orbitist application, you must create a new account. To do so, click the "register now" button in the green box at the top of your page. Complete the necessary fields and click on the "Create new account" button at the bottom of the page.
- After creating an account, you will be directed to the payment screen for the package you have chosen. Enter your billing information and select the most convenient payment method. Then, click on the "Review Orders" button for a summary of your purchase.
- If the information is correct, click on the "Submit Order" button to activate your Orbitist account. The order information will be sent to the E-mail address provided.
- Once your Orbitist account has been activated, click on the "SIGN IN" button in the top right of the homepage.
- Enter your unique login information and you can begin creating beautiful maps.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Upon signing in, Orbitist users will be directed to their account management page.
2. By clicking the "Edit Account Settings" tab, users can alter their personal information including their username, e-mail address, company profile, and time zone.
3. The "Orders" tab is a comprehensive record of your Orbitist account. It documents each billing statement for the application. To view these invoices, users can click the first button, the one with the magnifying glass. To print these invoices, users can select the second button shaped like a printer.
4. The "Recurring Fees" tab displays when your monthly subscription will be charged. It also indicates the duration of your subscription and provides a link with instructions to cancel your subscription if necessary.
Be sure to follow Orbitist for future tutorials and updates. The application has tons of features, and we'll help you learn how to use them to make your content even better.
If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.